20091031

Coisas Legais

Brendan Benson - Alternative to Love. Muito bom, muito bom.


"Because hard luck is all that I had
And I felt stuck in the mud
I was a sad and sorry case
But I turned about face
And I feel great
I'm gonna run and I won't brake
For nothing, no one, just wait
Til I feel like myself again"








Peter Bjorn and John - Writer's Block

"If i told you things i did before
told you how i used to be
would you go along with someone like me?
if you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me?"









The Pidgeon Detectives - Wait for Me

"I’ll never take it back
I’ll never take it back
I didn’t mean to make you cry
I’m not sorry
No, I’m not sorry
No, I’m not sorry
No, I’m not sorry "





The Cribs - Men's Needs, Women's Needs, Whatever
"Leave me alone, I'm just your enemy
I've seen it all, I've seen your jealousy"











E no fim, algo bizarro que anda rolando em alguns sites. Depois do Sub-Zero brasileiro, Leona a Assassina Vingativa e tantas outras, o Highlander brasileiro:

Copiado do http://www.naosalvo.com.br/vc/jacque-o-hi/


Nenhum comentário: